Is “Satoshi Nakamoto”, the mysterious, anonymous creator of Bitcoin the original cryptocurrency, actually a woman?
In 2008 Nakamoto authored a white paper describing the most famous crypto, from which all other cryptos have spawned. In a community and industry dominated by men, the statement “Satoshi is a female” – a theory promoted by Carolyn Maloney, a New York Congresswoman, at […]
Cryptocurrency networks are under multiple threats on a near-constant basis One of the biggest concerns is the so-called 51% attack. During such an attack, a nefarious individual – or group of users – can control the network. It appears the Monacoin network has recently gone through such […]
Four of the world’s richest and most influential individuals have some interesting takes on Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
Two U.S. CFTC divisions have jointly issued a staff advisory about the key areas in listing a virtual currency derivative product.
New York developer of social networking and data analysis tools for financial markers and recent favorite for crypto analysts, TradingView, has secured millions in venture funding from Insight Venture Partners according to Techcrunch.
TradingView Takes in $37 Million in Venture Capital
The company which offers “freemium” software through partner websites like SeekingAlpha, Bitfinex and the Nasdaq allows users to connect and exchange trading tips […]
One of the largest ever cryptocurrency domain name acquisitions was announced during Consensus 2018, the 4th annual blockchain technology summit sponsored by CoinDesk. A group of investors has purchased the Block-chain.com domain for $1 million (111 BTC), which makes this the third most expensive cryptocurrency domain name acquisition ever.
Prior to this transaction, the most expensive blockchain domain names sold […]
A company plans to cut waste by helping retailers manage stock […]
Hedge fund investor and crypto bull Brian Kelly was back on CNBC calling Bitcoin Cash a must own currency and then explained why.
Kelly Calls BCH a Must Own
Brian Kelly went on CNBC’s Fast Money with his charts and explained to the panel why Bitcoin Cash is the currency that everyone should own today. He broke his […]
- Bitcoin price formed a short-term top near $8,600 and started a downside move against the US Dollar.
- There was a break below a key bullish trend line with support at $8,370 on the hourly chart of the BTC/USD pair (data feed from Kraken).
- The pair must hold the $8,240 support and the 100 hourly simple moving average to avoid more […]
Financial assets are growing at an incredible rate. According to a report by McKinsey, total global financial assets were valued at $198 trillion in 2010, and by 2020, global financial assets are projected to surpass $371 trillion.
Even though exchanges have gone mainly digital with most trades conducted electronically, […]
- Ethereum classic price topped near $18.54 and declined below the $17.60 support against the US dollar.
- There is a short-term bearish trend line forming with resistance at $17.60 on the hourly chart of the ETC/USD pair (Data feed via Kraken).
- The pair may continue to decline and it could retest the $16.80 and $16.60 support levels.
Ethereum classic price is currently […]
Canaan Inc. has announced it will launch an IPO in July with the goal to raise $2 billion in funds in what would be the largest Bitcoin-related IPO to date.
Canaan to Launch Biggest Bitcoin IPO Ever
Bejing based Canaan inc., the worlds second largest Bitcoin mining hardware supplier increased its overall profits seven times in 2017 during the soaring […]
A new Smart Advertising Transaction Token project (SaTT), developed by the US-based company ATAYEN, leverages the blockchain platform to make the digital advertising market more transparent and efficient. The project’s team plans to present its smart contract within the platform, which will allow advertisers to choose publishers, set up conditions for advertising campaigns and track its performance […]
- Ripple price declined recently after buyers failed to push it above $0.7100 against the US dollar.
- Yesterday’s highlighted crucial ascending channel with support at $0.6860 was broken on the hourly chart of the XRP/USD pair (data source from Kraken).
- The pair is now trading below the $0.6800 support level and the 100 hourly simple moving average.
Ripple price made a bearish […]
- ETH price failed to extend gains above the $724 level and started a downside move against the US Dollar.
- Yesterday’s highlighted important bullish trend line with support at $707 was broken on the hourly chart of ETH/USD (data feed via Kraken).
- The pair is now well below $700 and the 100 hourly simple moving average, which is a bearish sign.
It appears that we’re in for another week of yo-yoing on crypto markets, Monday up, Tuesday down. Momentum could not carry markets over $400 billion and they’ve fallen back today in the same pattern we’ve seen for the past week. The buying starts in Asia and the selling starts in America and the cycle repeats. Bitcoin […]